Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Time

So the other day it was really warm outside so me and my mom went out to a grassy field and took some photos of baby Sidney. I wanted some Easter photos. We saw this super sized egg at Hobby Lobby so we picked it up because we knew it would be perfect for pictures. I also bought some Easter eggs and dressed her up in a cute little Polo outfit Nana bought and the pretty blanket that was made for her. I love how they turned out.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I hope her eyes stay that color forever! She's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! She can have pretty eyes like her aunt Jessie!

    ReplyDelete